Date:      Sat, 12 Jul 1997 22:25:55 +0100
From:      Ian Vaudrey <ivaudrey@test.nemko.ltd.uk>
To:        ache@nagual.pp.ru
Cc:        markm@FreeBSD.ORG, FreeBSD-Ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache 1.2.1 port will not start up

Thanks, that was it. It appears that with 1.2.0 and earlier versions, no
entry was needed, but with 1.2.1 more settings are available (and
required) in the .conf files. I also found an entry in the Apache bug db
relating to this, at http://www.apache.org/bugdb.cgi/full/835

BTW, in trying to pin this down I noticed that the port doesn't seem to
install the Apache man pages. I know there are only a couple of these,
with the bulk of the documentation being in html format, but the pages
should be installed - shouldn't they?

 - Ian