Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:12:56 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>
To:        Patrick Soltani <psoltani@ultradns.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Resolved!!: Strange Networking problem

	Just a word out to everyone who helped out.  After wracking my
brain for a long number of hours I finally found the solution.  I did some
testing on the DSL router that was giving me all of the heartaches and
troubles with our remove fbsd server and after taking it aside and
threatening it with greavous harm, it behaved.  :)

	Actually I had to bounce it twice, run a reset on it, then force
all fresh settings into it and it's back and playing happy again.  Again,
thanks everyone for helping me solve this.  :)