Date:      Mon, 24 Sep 2001 20:10:23 +0900
From:      "Akinori MUSHA" <knu@iDaemons.org>
To:        SADA Kenji <sada@bsdclub.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, joe@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/30688: editors/gnuserv-emacs20 in Makefile, but doesn't exist

At Mon, 24 Sep 2001 03:49:48 +0900,
SADA Kenji wrote:
> I get below error and couldn't commit it even now.
> I have no time to trace the reason for now.
(snip)
> distinfo - Does not contain a line with the keyword "$FreeBSD:".

Replace all the "$FreeBSD: ...$" tags with just "$FreeBSD$" and the
pre-commit script will let you check them in.

Newly imported files should not have already expanded tags, since they
will be screwed up once the files are checked in. (So the pre-commit
script considers it as a mistake to have expanded tags)

--
                     /
                    /__  __            Akinori.org / MUSHA.org

"Freeze this moment a little bit longer, make each impression
  a little bit stronger..  Experience slips away -- Time stand still"