Date:      Sat, 28 Feb 1998 03:33:16 -0400
From:      Francisco Burzi <fburzi@apolo.ncc.org.ve>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Special Offer

Hello:

    Here in my country, other 2 networks operators and me will like to
initiate a Linux User Group called MOGUL (Master Operators - Grupo de
Usuarios Linux) completely in Spanish for LatinAmerican users. We will
mount a Web page, FTP Server and a Discussion Group with Majordomo. This

will be happen in a week or two. In the Web page we will like to make a
hard preview off all Linux distributions, we have 24 PC's to do this
work and high speed microwaves and satellitals links to the Internet,
our routers are PC's with RedHat (for now).
    In order to make a good preview of all the market's Linux products
we are requesting  1 to 3 free of charge full featured package of Linux
Distribution from all the companies who makes Linux. In order to stay
informed of the changes we need to receive the new Distributions always
when comes out to the market.
    In the preview pages will be all the necessary links to the makers
page.
    We will not put the distributions in our FTP Site, only install and
give to Linux some work in a real functional network in order to test
and write down on the Web the results.
    MOGUL Web page will be in http://sagan.ncc.org.ve
    If you have interest in participate in this opportunity please let
me know as soon as possible.

Thanks in Advance
Best Regards

Francisco Burzi