Date:      Tue, 9 Dec 2003 22:37:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mike Heffner <mikeh@FreeBSD.org>
To:        mikeh@FreeBSD.org, mikeh@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-standards@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: standards/55112: glob.h, glob_t's gl_pathc should be "size_t", not "int".

Synopsis: glob.h, glob_t's gl_pathc should be "size_t", not "int".

Responsible-Changed-From-To: mikeh->freebsd-standards
Responsible-Changed-By: mikeh
Responsible-Changed-When: Tue Dec 9 22:33:52 PST 2003
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Throw this back to -standards, as it isn't what I originally thought.

I don't believe we can just change from int->size_t because it would
introduce ABI compatibility problems where sizeof(int) !=
sizeof(size_t). This will most likely have to wait until a libc major
bump.