Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:43:20 +0100
From:      Miguel Mendez <flynn@energyhq.homeip.net>
To:        "Paul Robinson" <paul@iconoplex.co.uk>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: jive (was RE: was this really necessary?)

--=.,1prIJDdkVHOgu

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:53:44 -0000
"Paul Robinson" <paul@iconoplex.co.uk> wrote:

Howdy,

> not encourage racially offensive behaviour. You might call it
> PC-madness, but I call it being polite.

When a little humour (not badly intended) makes people over-react, I
call it 'too thin skin'. People, freebsd-chat != real life!

> it this way, at the moment jive is in ports. If it was in the base
> system or part of BSD games, however much I dislike penguin-orientated
> operating systems, I'd be jumping ship.

Fell free to install Mandrake. If having jive is what makes you decide
which OS to run, I feel sorry fo you.

> Anyway, I think if this thread goes on any further, we'll just end up
> with a list of people who think taking the piss out of black people is

Come one man, it's a *joke*, or are you trolling?

Cheers,
--
        Miguel Mendez - flynn@energyhq.homeip.net
        GPG Public Key :: http://energyhq.homeip.net/files/pubkey.txt