Date:      Tue, 02 May 1995 14:42:47 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Known Bugs in 2.0.5

> This is just a reminder to anyone else who can think of something
> similar to open a bug, and a reminder to the powers that be (I
> guess that is YOU, Jordan) to check the bug data base for inclusion
> in a KNOWN BUGS file that goes on the CD-ROM.

We will indeed.  I've also asked Gary P. to make a pass through the bugs
database and close anything that's obviously closable, but I would like
to encourage everyone else on the bug list to take a few minutes to do
the same.  The last open bug list was just posted a couple of days ago.

At release time, anything still in the list will be assumed to be "open"
and will be put onto the CDROM.

						Jordan