Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:14:02 -0500
From:      Ronnie Clark <RClark@swst.com>
To:        "'G. Jason Middleton'" <gmiddl1@gl.umbc.edu>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: window managers which one?

G.Jason Middleton,

  You are going to get a ton of opinions. So, let me offer mine. I played
with KDE and gnome for a while, both kept locking up on my AMD k6-2 350 with
128 megs RAM. So I ventured over to WindowMaker. It is nothing like M$
Windows and runs great. And it is KDE compatible. (though I have not tested
this fully yet, still plying with the tons of WindowMaker DockApps)
  So, me personally, try WindowMaker. you can see what it looks like at:

http://www.windowmaker.org/screenshots.html  &

http://wm.themes.org/

Ronnie Clark
A+, MCSE, CCSA, CCSE