Date:      Sun, 05 Jan 1997 15:23:18 -0800
From:      Ulf Zimmermann <ulf@Lamb.net>
To:        Ulf Schmidt <ich@ulf.de>, www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: mirrors not up to date

Hi.

Thanks for the report. It is my work now to keep the mirrors on the same
information content, after I am back from vacation in germany.

Regards, Ulf.

At 12:15 AM 1/6/97 +0100, Ulf Schmidt wrote:
>Dear Webmasters,
>
>I just wanted to let you know that the mirrors of the FreeBSD main site
>www.freebsd.org are not up to date. I just checked the newsflash page on
>the swedish, danish and german server, and all three were different, and
>none of them had the current message dated December 24th, which is more
>than a week ago.
>
>Who can I contact about this? It makes me use the original site which is
>much more slow than the swedish mirror.
>
>Regards, Ulf Schmidt, Hamburg, Germany
>
>--
>
>     --> this message is brought to you by ich@ulf.de <---

Alameda Networks, Inc.   | Ulf Zimmermann (ulf@Alameda.net)
1525 Pacific Avenue      | Phone: (510)769-2936
Alameda, CA 94501        | Fax  : (510)521-5073