Date:      Mon, 22 Jun 2020 21:33:49 -0700
From:      Neel Chauhan <neel@neelc.org>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Committing a few ipfw(8) patches

Hi freebsd-net@,

I'm really sorry if I'm bothering you with emails like this.

If there are any committers here, I have two patches for the ipfw(8)
subsystem.

The patches (w/ description & URL) are:

===
ipfw(8): In fill_ip6(), use a single statement for both "me" and "me6".
This prevents unneeded code duplication.

===
ipfw: Support {w:x:y::z}:port (bracketed) IPv6 addresses in the fwd
command.

While we're doing this, optimize by not attempting to parse addresses if
we're using tableargs.

===

Both patches have been accepted by rgrimes@, but neither are committed
yet.

Could one of you committers please commit the above two patches? If so,
I would love that.

Unfortunately, I am not a committer. I just happen to share a first name
(not last) with one, don't get confused.

Best,

Neel Chauhan

===

https://www.neelc.org/