Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2000 20:00:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   docs/22459: 197 more faq id tags

>Number:         22459
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       197 more faq id tags
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:

more id= tags for FAQ

missing id tags.  This completes tagging the FAQ.

>How-To-Repeat:

You know, this field strikes me as being truly redundant for some
changes.  But I suppose you have to have it.

>Fix:

*** book.sgml	Tue Oct 31 20:48:47 2000
--- book.sgml-dist	Tue Oct 31 20:48:41 2000
***************
*** 2366,2372 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="zip-support">
            <para>Does FreeBSD support ZIP drives?</para>
          </question>

--- 2366,2372 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Does FreeBSD support ZIP drives?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 2402,2408 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="jaz-zip-removable-support">
            <para>Does FreeBSD support JAZ, EZ and other removable
              drives?</para>
          </question>
--- 2402,2408 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Does FreeBSD support JAZ, EZ and other removable
              drives?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 2425,2431 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="multiport-serial-support">
            <para>Which multi-port serial cards are supported by
              FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>
--- 2425,2431 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Which multi-port serial cards are supported by
              FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 2685,2691 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="text-mode-cut-paste">
            <para>How do I cut and paste text with mouse in the text
              console?</para>
          </question>
--- 2685,2691 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I cut and paste text with mouse in the text
              console?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 2800,2806 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="mouse-wheel-buttons">
            <para>My mouse has a fancy wheel and buttons.  Can I use them in
              FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>
--- 2800,2806 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>My mouse has a fancy wheel and buttons.  Can I use them in
              FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 2878,2884 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="laptop-mouse-trackball">
            <para>How do I use the mouse/trackball/touchpad on my
              laptop?</para>
          </question>
--- 2878,2884 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I use the mouse/trackball/touchpad on my
              laptop?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 2893,2899 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="tape-support">
            <para>What types of tape drives are supported?</para>
          </question>

--- 2893,2899 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>What types of tape drives are supported?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 2911,2917 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="tape-changer-support">
            <para>Does FreeBSD support tape changers?</para>
          </question>

--- 2911,2917 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Does FreeBSD support tape changers?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 2937,2943 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="sound-card-support">
            <para>Which sound cards are supported by FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>

--- 2937,2943 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Which sound cards are supported by FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 2962,2968 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="es1370-silent-pcm">
            <para>Workarounds for no sound from es1370 with pcm driver?</para>
          </question>

--- 2962,2968 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Workarounds for no sound from es1370 with pcm driver?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 2976,2982 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="network-cards">
            <para>Which network cards does FreeBSD support?</para>
          </question>

--- 2976,2982 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Which network cards does FreeBSD support?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 2990,2996 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="no-math-coprocessor">
            <para>I don't have a math co-processor - is that bad?</para>
          </question>

--- 2990,2996 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>I don't have a math co-processor - is that bad?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 3020,3026 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="other-device-support">
            <para>What other devices does FreeBSD support?</para>
          </question>

--- 3020,3026 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>What other devices does FreeBSD support?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 3033,3039 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="power-management-support">
            <para>Does FreeBSD support power management on my laptop?</para>
          </question>

--- 3033,3039 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Does FreeBSD support power management on my laptop?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 3048,3054 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="micron-hang-boot">
            <para>My Micron system hangs at boot time</para>
          </question>

--- 3048,3054 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>My Micron system hangs at boot time</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 3067,3073 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="newer-adaptec-support">
             <para>I have a newer Adaptec controller and FreeBSD can't find
               it.</para>
          </question>
--- 3067,3073 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
             <para>I have a newer Adaptec controller and FreeBSD can't find
               it.</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 3087,3093 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="internal-plugnplay-modem">
            <para>I have an internal Plug &amp; Play modem and FreeBSD
              can't find it.</para>
          </question>
--- 3087,3093 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>I have an internal Plug &amp; Play modem and FreeBSD
              can't find it.</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 3116,3122 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="serial-console-prompt">
            <para>How do I get the boot: prompt to show on the serial
              console?</para>
          </question>
--- 3116,3122 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I get the boot: prompt to show on the serial
              console?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 3147,3153 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="micron-3comnic-failure">
            <para>Why doesn't my 3Com PCI network card work with my Micron
              computer?</para>
          </question>
--- 3147,3153 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Why doesn't my 3Com PCI network card work with my Micron
              computer?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 3169,3175 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="smp-support">
            <para>Does FreeBSD support Symmetric Multiprocessing (SMP)?</para>
          </question>

--- 3169,3175 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Does FreeBSD support Symmetric Multiprocessing (SMP)?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 3184,3190 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="asusk7v-boot-failure">
            <para>The boot floppy hangs on a system with an ASUS K7V
              motherboard.  How do I fix this?</para>
          </question>
--- 3184,3190 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>The boot floppy hangs on a system with an ASUS K7V
              motherboard.  How do I fix this?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 3306,3312 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="bustek742a-eisa-scsi">
            <para>FreeBSD does not recognize my Bustek 742a EISA SCSI!</para>
          </question>

--- 3306,3312 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>FreeBSD does not recognize my Bustek 742a EISA SCSI!</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 3353,3359 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="hpnetserver-scsi-failure">
            <para>My HP Netserver's SCSI controller is not detected!</para>
          </question>

--- 3353,3359 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>My HP Netserver's SCSI controller is not detected!</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 3402,3408 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="cmd640-ide">
            <para>What's up with this CMD640 IDE controller?</para>
          </question>

--- 3402,3408 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>What's up with this CMD640 IDE controller?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 3423,3429 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ed1-timeout">
            <para>I keep seeing messages like
          </question>
--- 3423,3429 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>I keep seeing messages like
          </question>
***************
*** 3449,3455 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="mount-cd-superblock">
            <para>When I mount a CDROM, I get
          </question>
--- 3449,3455 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>When I mount a CDROM, I get
          </question>
***************
*** 3488,3494 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="cdrom-not-configured">
            <para>When I mount a CDROM, I get
          </question>
--- 3488,3494 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>When I mount a CDROM, I get
          </question>
***************
*** 3511,3517 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="printer-slow">
            <para>My printer is ridiculously slow. What can I do ?</para>
          </question>

--- 3511,3517 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>My printer is ridiculously slow. What can I do ?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 3530,3536 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="signal11">
            <para>My programs occasionally die with
          </question>
--- 3530,3536 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>My programs occasionally die with
          </question>
***************
*** 3654,3660 ****
          </qandaentry>

          <qandaentry>
!           <question id="screen-loses-sync">
              <para>When I boot, the screen goes black and loses sync!</para>
            </question>

--- 3654,3660 ----
          </qandaentry>

          <qandaentry>
!           <question>
              <para>When I boot, the screen goes black and loses sync!</para>
            </question>

***************
*** 3741,3747 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="panic-kmemmap-too-small">
            <para>FreeBSD 2.0 panics with
          </question>
--- 3741,3747 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>FreeBSD 2.0 panics with
          </question>
***************
*** 3775,3781 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="cmap-busy-panic">
              new kernel.</para>
          </question>
--- 3775,3781 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
              new kernel.</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 3793,3799 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="brkadrint-illegal-host-access">
            <para>ahc0: brkadrint,  Illegal Host Access at seqaddr 0x0</para>
          </question>

--- 3793,3799 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>ahc0: brkadrint,  Illegal Host Access at seqaddr 0x0</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 3809,3815 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="mail-loopback">
            <para>Sendmail says
          </question>
--- 3809,3815 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Sendmail says
          </question>
***************
*** 3851,3857 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="remote-fullscreen">
            <para>Full screen applications on remote machines misbehave</para>
          </question>

--- 3851,3857 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Full screen applications on remote machines misbehave</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 3904,3910 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="calcru-negative">
            <para>My machine prints
          </question>
--- 3904,3910 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>My machine prints
          </question>
***************
*** 3940,3946 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="pcm0-not-found">
              found as <literal>pcm1</literal> but I have
--- 3940,3946 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
              found as <literal>pcm1</literal> but I have
***************
*** 3978,3984 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="pnp-not-found">
            <para>My PnP card is no longer found (or found as
          </question>
--- 3978,3984 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>My PnP card is no longer found (or found as
          </question>
***************
*** 4107,4113 ****

      <qandaset>
        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="motif">
            <para>Where can I get Motif for FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>

--- 4107,4113 ----

      <qandaset>
        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Where can I get Motif for FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 4252,4258 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="cde">
            <para>Where can I get CDE for FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>

--- 4252,4258 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Where can I get CDE for FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 4271,4277 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="commercial-xserver">
            <para>Are there any commercial high-performance X servers?</para>
          </question>

--- 4271,4277 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Are there any commercial high-performance X servers?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 4371,4377 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="database-systems">
            <para>Are there any Database systems for FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>

--- 4371,4377 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Are there any Database systems for FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 4388,4394 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="oracle-support">
            <para>Can I run Oracle on FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>

--- 4388,4394 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Can I run Oracle on FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 4423,4429 ****

      <qandaset>
        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="user-apps">
            <para>So, where are all the user applications?</para>
          </question>

--- 4423,4429 ----

      <qandaset>
        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>So, where are all the user applications?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 4519,4525 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="minimal-sh">
          </question>
--- 4519,4525 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
          </question>
***************
*** 4552,4558 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="missing-libcso30">
            <para>Where do I find libc.so.3.0?</para>
          </question>

--- 4552,4558 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Where do I find libc.so.3.0?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 4565,4571 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="missing-libcso40">
            <para>I get a message <literal>Error: can't find
              libc.so.4.0</literal></para>
          </question>
--- 4565,4571 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>I get a message <literal>Error: can't find
              libc.so.4.0</literal></para>
          </question>
***************
*** 4603,4609 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="sco-socksys">
            <para>When I run a SCO/iBCS2 application, it bombs on
          </question>
--- 4603,4609 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>When I run a SCO/iBCS2 application, it bombs on
          </question>
***************
*** 4643,4649 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="configure-inn">
            <para>How do I configure INN (Internet News) for my machine?</para>
          </question>

--- 4643,4649 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I configure INN (Internet News) for my machine?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 4657,4663 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ms-frontpage">
            <para>What version of Microsoft FrontPage should I get?</para>
          </question>

--- 4657,4663 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>What version of Microsoft FrontPage should I get?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 4669,4675 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="java">
            <para>Does FreeBSD support Java?</para>
          </question>

--- 4669,4675 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Does FreeBSD support Java?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 4682,4688 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ports-3x">
            <para>Why can't I build this port on my 3.X-STABLE machine?</para>
          </question>

--- 4682,4688 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Why can't I build this port on my 3.X-STABLE machine?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 4702,4708 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="find-ldso">
            <para>Where do I find ld.so?</para>
          </question>

--- 4702,4708 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Where do I find ld.so?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 4751,4757 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="missing-hw-float">
            <para>My kernel compiles fail because
          </question>
--- 4751,4757 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>My kernel compiles fail because
          </question>
***************
*** 4770,4776 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="why-kernel-big">
            <para>Why is my kernel so big (over 10MB)?</para>
          </question>

--- 4770,4776 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Why is my kernel so big (over 10MB)?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 4811,4817 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="multiport-serial-interrupts">
            <para>Interrupt conflicts with multi-port serial code.</para>
          </question>

--- 4811,4817 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Interrupt conflicts with multi-port serial code.</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 4839,4845 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="qic-4080">
            <para>How do I enable support for QIC-40/80 drives?</para>
          </question>

--- 4839,4845 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I enable support for QIC-40/80 drives?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 4889,4895 ****

      <qandaset>
        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="startup-config-files">
            <para>Where are the system start-up configuration files?</para>
          </question>

--- 4889,4895 ----

      <qandaset>
        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Where are the system start-up configuration files?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 4945,4951 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="adding-users">
            <para>How do I add a user easily?</para>
          </question>

--- 4945,4951 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I add a user easily?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 4965,4971 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="adding-disks">
            <para>How can I add my new hard disk to my FreeBSD system?</para>
          </question>

--- 4965,4971 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How can I add my new hard disk to my FreeBSD system?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 4978,4984 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="removable-drives">
            <para>I have a new removable drive, how do I use it?</para>
          </question>

--- 4978,4984 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>I have a new removable drive, how do I use it?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 5053,5059 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="root-not-found-cron-errors">
            <para>Why do I keep getting messages like <errorname>root: not
              found</errorname> after editing my crontab file?</para>
          </question>
--- 5053,5059 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Why do I keep getting messages like <errorname>root: not
              found</errorname> after editing my crontab file?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 5091,5097 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="rcconf-readonly">
              now I can't edit it because the filesystem is read-only.
              What should I do?</para>
--- 5091,5097 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
              now I can't edit it because the filesystem is read-only.
              What should I do?</para>
***************
*** 5124,5130 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="mount-dos">
            <para>How do I mount a secondary DOS partition?</para>
          </question>

--- 5124,5130 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I mount a secondary DOS partition?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 5144,5150 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="mount-foreign-fs">
            <para>Can I mount other foreign filesystems under FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>

--- 5144,5150 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Can I mount other foreign filesystems under FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 5174,5180 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="nt-bootloader">
            <para>How can I use the NT loader to boot FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>

--- 5174,5180 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How can I use the NT loader to boot FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 5267,5273 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="lilo-bootloader">
            <para>How do I boot FreeBSD and Linux from LILO?</para>
          </question>

--- 5267,5273 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I boot FreeBSD and Linux from LILO?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 5316,5322 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="booteasy-loader">
            <para>How do I boot FreeBSD and Linux using BootEasy?</para>
          </question>

--- 5316,5322 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I boot FreeBSD and Linux using BootEasy?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 5335,5341 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="dangerously-dedicated">
              my health?</para>
          </question>
--- 5335,5341 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
              my health?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 5439,5445 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="add-swap-space">
            <para>How can I add more swap space?</para>
          </question>

--- 5439,5445 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How can I add more swap space?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 5541,5547 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="printer-setup">
            <para>I'm having problems setting up my printer.</para>
          </question>

--- 5541,5547 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>I'm having problems setting up my printer.</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 5556,5562 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="keyboard-mappings">
            <para>The keyboard mappings are wrong for my system.</para>
          </question>

--- 5556,5562 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>The keyboard mappings are wrong for my system.</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 5696,5702 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="user-quotas">
            <para>I can't get user quotas to work properly.</para>
          </question>

--- 5696,5702 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>I can't get user quotas to work properly.</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 5746,5752 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="inappropriate-ccd">
            <para>What's inappropriate about my ccd?</para>
          </question>

--- 5746,5752 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>What's inappropriate about my ccd?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 5767,5773 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ccd-disklabel">
            <para>Why can't I edit the disklabel on my ccd?</para>
          </question>

--- 5767,5773 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Why can't I edit the disklabel on my ccd?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 5795,5801 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="sysv-ipc">
            <para>Does FreeBSD support System V IPC primitives?</para>
          </question>

--- 5795,5801 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Does FreeBSD support System V IPC primitives?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 6061,6067 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="forgot-root-pw">
            <para>Eek! I forgot the root password!</para>
          </question><answer>

--- 6061,6067 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Eek! I forgot the root password!</para>
          </question><answer>

***************
*** 6080,6086 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="CAD-reboot">
            <para>How do I keep Control-Alt-Delete from rebooting the
              system?</para>
          </question>
--- 6080,6086 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I keep Control-Alt-Delete from rebooting the
              system?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 6112,6118 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="dos-to-unix-txt">
            <para>How do I reformat DOS text files to UNIX ones?</para>
          </question>

--- 6112,6118 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I reformat DOS text files to UNIX ones?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 6141,6147 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="kill-by-name">
            <para>How do I kill processes by name?</para>
          </question><answer>

--- 6141,6147 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I kill processes by name?</para>
          </question><answer>

***************
*** 6153,6159 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="root-acl">
            <para>Why is su bugging me about not being in root's ACL?</para>
          </question>

--- 6153,6159 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Why is su bugging me about not being in root's ACL?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 6168,6174 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="uninstall-kerberos">
            <para>How do I uninstall Kerberos?</para>
          </question>

--- 6168,6174 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I uninstall Kerberos?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 6186,6192 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="add-pty">
            <para>How do I add pseudoterminals to the system?</para>
          </question>

--- 6186,6192 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I add pseudoterminals to the system?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 6238,6244 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="create-snd0">
            <para>I can't create the snd0 device!</para>
          </question>

--- 6238,6244 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>I can't create the snd0 device!</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 6258,6264 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="reread-rc">
            <para>How do I re-read /etc/rc.conf and re-start /etc/rc without
              a reboot?</para>
          </question>
--- 6258,6264 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I re-read /etc/rc.conf and re-start /etc/rc without
              a reboot?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 6280,6286 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="sandbox">
            <para>What is a sandbox?</para>
          </question><answer>

--- 6280,6286 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>What is a sandbox?</para>
          </question><answer>

***************
*** 6363,6369 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="user-floppymount">
            <para>How do I let ordinary users mount floppies, CDROMs and other removable
              media?</para>
          </question>
--- 6363,6369 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I let ordinary users mount floppies, CDROMs and other removable
              media?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 6433,6439 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="new-huge-disk">
            <para>How do I move my system over to my huge new disk?</para>
          </question>

--- 6433,6439 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I move my system over to my huge new disk?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 6537,6543 ****

      <qandaset>
        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="running-X">
            <para>I want to run X, how do I go about it?</para>
          </question>

--- 6537,6543 ----

      <qandaset>
        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>I want to run X, how do I go about it?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 6812,6818 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="window-menu-weird">
            <para>X Window menus and dialog boxes don't work right!</para>
          </question>

--- 6812,6818 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>X Window menus and dialog boxes don't work right!</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 6831,6837 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="virtual-console">
            <para>What is a virtual console and how do I make more?</para>
          </question>

--- 6831,6837 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>What is a virtual console and how do I make more?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 6939,6945 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="vty-from-x">
            <para>How do I access the virtual consoles from X?</para>
          </question>

--- 6939,6945 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I access the virtual consoles from X?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 6975,6981 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="xdm-boot">
            <para>How do I start XDM on boot?</para>
          </question><answer>

--- 6975,6981 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I start XDM on boot?</para>
          </question><answer>

***************
*** 7023,7029 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="xconsole-failure">
            <para>When I run xconsole, I get
          </question>
--- 7023,7029 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>When I run xconsole, I get
          </question>
***************
*** 7064,7070 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ps2-x">
            <para>My PS/2 mouse doesn't behave properly under X.</para>
          </question>

--- 7064,7070 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>My PS/2 mouse doesn't behave properly under X.</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 7123,7129 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ps2-mousesystems">
            <para>My PS/2 mouse from MouseSystems doesn't seem to
              work.</para>
          </question>
--- 7123,7129 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>My PS/2 mouse from MouseSystems doesn't seem to
              work.</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 7172,7178 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="imake-tmpl">
          </question>
--- 7172,7178 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
          </question>
***************
*** 7189,7195 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="mouse-button-reverse">
            <para>How do I reverse the mouse buttons?</para>
          </question>

--- 7189,7195 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I reverse the mouse buttons?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 7202,7208 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="install-splash">
            <para>How do I install a splash screen and where do I find
              them?</para>
          </question>
--- 7202,7208 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I install a splash screen and where do I find
              them?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 7294,7300 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="windows-keys">
            <para>Can I use the Windows(tm) keys on my keyboard in X?</para>
          </question>

--- 7294,7300 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Can I use the Windows(tm) keys on my keyboard in X?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 7378,7384 ****

      <qandaset>
        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="diskless-booting">
            <para>Where can I get information on
            </question>
--- 7378,7384 ----

      <qandaset>
        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Where can I get information on
            </question>
***************
*** 7394,7400 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="router">
            <para>Can a FreeBSD box be used as a dedicated network
              router?</para>
          </question>
--- 7394,7400 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Can a FreeBSD box be used as a dedicated network
              router?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 7433,7439 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="win95-connection">
            <para>Can I connect my Win95 box to the Internet via
              FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>
--- 7433,7439 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Can I connect my Win95 box to the Internet via
              FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 7466,7472 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="latest-bind">
            <para>Why does recompiling the latest BIND from ISC fail?</para>
          </question>

--- 7466,7472 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Why does recompiling the latest BIND from ISC fail?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 7480,7486 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="slip-ppp-support">
            <para>Does FreeBSD support SLIP and PPP?</para>
          </question>

--- 7480,7486 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Does FreeBSD support SLIP and PPP?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 7562,7568 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="create-dev-net">
              device!</para>
          </question>
--- 7562,7568 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
              device!</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 7583,7589 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ethernet-aliases">
            <para>How can I setup Ethernet aliases?</para>
          </question><answer>

--- 7583,7589 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How can I setup Ethernet aliases?</para>
          </question><answer>

***************
*** 7597,7603 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="port-3c503">
            <para>How do I get my 3C503 to use the other network
              port?</para>
          </question>
--- 7597,7603 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I get my 3C503 to use the other network
              port?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 7617,7623 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="nfs">
            <para>I'm having problems with NFS to/from FreeBSD.</para>
          </question>

--- 7617,7623 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>I'm having problems with NFS to/from FreeBSD.</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 7634,7640 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="nfs-linux">
            <para>Why can't I NFS-mount from a Linux box?</para>
          </question>

--- 7634,7640 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Why can't I NFS-mount from a Linux box?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 7648,7654 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="nfs-sun">
            <para>Why can't I NFS-mount from a Sun box?</para>
          </question>

--- 7648,7654 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Why can't I NFS-mount from a Sun box?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 7662,7668 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ppp-nextstep">
            <para>I'm having problems talking PPP to NeXTStep
              machines.</para>
          </question>
--- 7662,7668 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>I'm having problems talking PPP to NeXTStep
              machines.</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 7683,7689 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ip-multicast">
            <para>How do I enable IP multicast support?</para>
          </question>

--- 7683,7689 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I enable IP multicast support?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 7711,7717 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="dec-pci-chipset">
            <para>Which network cards are based on the DEC PCI
               chipset?</para>
          </question><answer>
--- 7711,7717 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Which network cards are based on the DEC PCI
               chipset?</para>
          </question><answer>
***************
*** 7745,7751 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="fqdn-hosts">
            <para>Why do I have to use the FQDN for hosts on my
              site?</para>
          </question>
--- 7745,7751 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Why do I have to use the FQDN for hosts on my
              site?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 7795,7801 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="network-permission-denied">
              operations.</para>
          </question>
--- 7795,7801 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
              operations.</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 7824,7830 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ipfw-overhead">
            <para>How much overhead does IPFW incur?</para>
          </question>

--- 7824,7830 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How much overhead does IPFW incur?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 7903,7909 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="service-redirect">
            <para>How can I redirect service requests from one machine to
              another?</para>
          </question>
--- 7903,7909 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How can I redirect service requests from one machine to
              another?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 7924,7930 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="bandwidth-mgr-tool">
            <para>Where can I get a bandwidth management tool?</para>
          </question>

--- 7924,7930 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Where can I get a bandwidth management tool?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 7940,7946 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="bpf-not-configured">
            <para>Why do I get <literal>/dev/bpf0: device not
              configured</literal>?</para>
          </question>
--- 7940,7946 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Why do I get <literal>/dev/bpf0: device not
              configured</literal>?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 7970,7976 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="mount-smb-share">
            <para>How do I mount a disk from a Windows machine that's on my
              network, like smbmount in Linux?</para>
          </question>
--- 7970,7976 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I mount a disk from a Windows machine that's on my
              network, like smbmount in Linux?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 8033,8039 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ppp-hangs">
            <para>Ppp just hangs when I run it</para>
          </question>

--- 8033,8039 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Ppp just hangs when I run it</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 8059,8065 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ppp-nodial-auto">
            <para>Ppp won't dial in -auto mode</para>
          </question>

--- 8059,8065 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Ppp won't dial in -auto mode</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 8108,8114 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="no-route-to-host">
          </question>

--- 8108,8114 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
          </question>

***************
*** 8139,8145 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="connection-threeminutedrop">
            <para>My connection drops after about 3 minutes</para>
          </question>

--- 8139,8145 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>My connection drops after about 3 minutes</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 8168,8174 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ppp-drop-heavy-load">
            <para>My connection drops under heavy load</para>
          </question>

--- 8168,8174 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>My connection drops under heavy load</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 8186,8192 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ppp-drop-random">
            <para>My connection drops after a random amount of time</para>
          </question>

--- 8186,8192 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>My connection drops after a random amount of time</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 8210,8216 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ppp-hangs-random">
            <para>My connection hangs after a random amount of time</para>
          </question><answer>

--- 8210,8216 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>My connection hangs after a random amount of time</para>
          </question><answer>

***************
*** 8244,8250 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ppp-remote-not-responding">
            <para>The remote end isn't responding</para>
          </question>

--- 8244,8250 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>The remote end isn't responding</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 8287,8293 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ppp-hung">
            <para>Ppp is hung</para>
          </question>

--- 8287,8293 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Ppp is hung</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 8308,8314 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ppp-loginok-thennothing">
            <para>Nothing happens after the Login OK! message</para>
          </question>

--- 8308,8314 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Nothing happens after the Login OK! message</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 8333,8339 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ppp-same-magic">
            <para>I keep seeing errors about magic being the same</para>
          </question>

--- 8333,8339 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>I keep seeing errors about magic being the same</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 8396,8402 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ppp-lcp-constant">
            <para>LCP negotiations continue 'till the connection is
              closed</para>
          </question>
--- 8396,8402 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>LCP negotiations continue 'till the connection is
              closed</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 8473,8479 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ppp-lockups">
            <para>Ppp locks up shortly after connecting</para>
          </question>

--- 8473,8479 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Ppp locks up shortly after connecting</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 8493,8499 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ppp-shell-test-lockup">
            <para>Ppp locks up when I shell out to test it</para>
          </question>

--- 8493,8499 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Ppp locks up when I shell out to test it</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 8517,8523 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ppp-nullmodem">
            <para>Ppp over a null-modem cable never exits</para>
          </question>

--- 8517,8523 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Ppp over a null-modem cable never exits</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 8536,8542 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ppp-auto-noreasondial">
            <para>Why does ppp dial for no reason in -auto mode</para>
          </question><answer>

--- 8536,8542 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Why does ppp dial for no reason in -auto mode</para>
          </question><answer>

***************
*** 8590,8596 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ccp-errors">
            <para>What do these CCP errors mean</para>
          </question>

--- 8590,8596 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>What do these CCP errors mean</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 8612,8618 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ppp-lockup-ioerrors">
            <para>Ppp locks up during file transfers with IO errors</para>
          </question>

--- 8612,8618 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Ppp locks up during file transfers with IO errors</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 8637,8643 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ppp-connectionspeed">
            <para>Why doesn't ppp log my connection speed?</para>
          </question>

--- 8637,8643 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Why doesn't ppp log my connection speed?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 8672,8678 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ppp-ignores-backslash">
              chat script</para>
          </question><answer>
--- 8672,8678 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
              chat script</para>
          </question><answer>
***************
*** 8720,8726 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ppp-segfault-nocore">
            <para>Ppp gets a seg-fault, but I see no
          </question>
--- 8720,8726 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Ppp gets a seg-fault, but I see no
          </question>
***************
*** 8776,8782 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ppp-autodialprocess-noconnect">
            <para>The process that forces a dial in auto mode never
              connects</para>
          </question>
--- 8776,8782 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>The process that forces a dial in auto mode never
              connects</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 8844,8850 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="ppp-nat-games">
            <para>Why don't most games work with the -nat switch</para>
          </question>

--- 8844,8850 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Why don't most games work with the -nat switch</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 8915,8921 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="useful-port-numbers">
            <para>Has anybody made a list of useful port numbers ?</para>
          </question><answer>

--- 8915,8921 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Has anybody made a list of useful port numbers ?</para>
          </question><answer>

***************
*** 8996,9002 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="fcs-errors">
            <para>What are FCS errors ?</para>
          </question>

--- 8996,9002 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>What are FCS errors ?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 9044,9050 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry id=PPPoEwithNAT>
!         <question id="macos-win98-pppoe-freeze">
            <para>Why do MacOS and Windows 98 connections freeze when
              running PPPoE on the gateway</para>
          </question>
--- 9044,9050 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry id=PPPoEwithNAT>
!         <question>
            <para>Why do MacOS and Windows 98 connections freeze when
              running PPPoE on the gateway</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 9104,9110 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="desperation">
            <para>None of this helps - I'm desperate !</para>
          </question>

--- 9104,9110 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>None of this helps - I'm desperate !</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 9135,9141 ****

      <qandaset>
        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="found-serial">
            <para>How do I tell if FreeBSD found my serial ports?</para>
          </question>

--- 9135,9141 ----

      <qandaset>
        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I tell if FreeBSD found my serial ports?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 9177,9183 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="found-modem">
            <para>How do I tell if FreeBSD found my modem cards?</para>
          </question>

--- 9177,9183 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I tell if FreeBSD found my modem cards?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 9188,9194 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="missing-tty0X">
            <para>I just upgraded to 2.0.5 and my
          </question>
--- 9188,9194 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>I just upgraded to 2.0.5 and my
          </question>
***************
*** 9202,9208 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="access-serial-ports">
            <para>How do I access the serial ports on FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>

--- 9202,9208 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I access the serial ports on FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 9233,9239 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="enable-multiport-serial">
            <para>How do I enable support for a multiport serial
              card?</para>
          </question>
--- 9233,9239 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I enable support for a multiport serial
              card?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 9268,9274 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="multiport-serial-share-irq">
            <para>Can FreeBSD handle multiport serial cards sharing
              irqs?</para>
          </question>
--- 9268,9274 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Can FreeBSD handle multiport serial cards sharing
              irqs?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 9281,9287 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="default-serial-params">
            <para>Can I set the default serial parameters for a
              port?</para>
          </question>
--- 9281,9287 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Can I set the default serial parameters for a
              port?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 9333,9339 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="enable-dialup">
            <para>How can I enable dialup logins on my modem?</para>
          </question>

--- 9333,9339 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How can I enable dialup logins on my modem?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 9413,9419 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="dumb-terminal">
            <para>How can I connect a dumb terminal to my FreeBSD
              box?</para>
          </question>
--- 9413,9419 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How can I connect a dumb terminal to my FreeBSD
              box?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 9444,9450 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="cannot-tip">
          </question>
--- 9444,9450 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
          </question>
***************
*** 9471,9477 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="hayes-unsupported">
            <para>My stock Hayes modem isn't supported---what
              can I do?</para>
          </question>
--- 9471,9477 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>My stock Hayes modem isn't supported---what
              can I do?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 9549,9555 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="gt-failure">

--- 9549,9555 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>

***************
*** 9566,9572 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="dial-command-line">
            <para>How can I dial a phone number on the command
              line?</para>
          </question><answer>
--- 9566,9572 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How can I dial a phone number on the command
              line?</para>
          </question><answer>
***************
*** 9595,9601 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="set-bps">
            <para>Do I have to type in the bps rate every time I do
              that?</para>
          </question><answer>
--- 9595,9601 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Do I have to type in the bps rate every time I do
              that?</para>
          </question><answer>
***************
*** 9612,9618 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="terminal-server">
            <para>I access a number of hosts through a terminal
              server.</para>
          </question>
--- 9612,9618 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>I access a number of hosts through a terminal
              server.</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 9642,9648 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="tip-multiline">
            <para>Can tip try more than one line for each site?</para>
          </question>

--- 9642,9648 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Can tip try more than one line for each site?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 9679,9685 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="multi-controlp">
            <para>Why do I have to hit CTRL+P twice to send CTRL+P
              once?</para>
          </question>
--- 9679,9685 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Why do I have to hit CTRL+P twice to send CTRL+P
              once?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 9712,9718 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="uppercase">
            <para>Suddenly everything I type is in UPPER CASE??</para>
          </question>

--- 9712,9718 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Suddenly everything I type is in UPPER CASE??</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 9738,9744 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="tip-filetransfer">
            <para>How can I do file transfers with
          </question>
--- 9738,9744 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How can I do file transfers with
          </question>
***************
*** 9762,9768 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="zmodem-tip">
            <para>How can I run zmodem with
          </question>
--- 9762,9768 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How can I run zmodem with
          </question>
***************
*** 9791,9797 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="cannot-find-serial">
            <para>FreeBSD can't seem to find my serial ports, even when
              the settings are correct.</para>
          </question>
--- 9791,9797 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>FreeBSD can't seem to find my serial ports, even when
              the settings are correct.</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 9812,9818 ****

      <qandaset>
        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="more-swap">
            <para>FreeBSD uses far more swap space than Linux. Why?</para>
          </question>

--- 9812,9818 ----

      <qandaset>
        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>FreeBSD uses far more swap space than Linux. Why?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 9836,9842 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="top-freemem">
            <para>Why does &man.top.1; show very little free memory even
              when I have very few programs running?</para>
          </question>
--- 9836,9842 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Why does &man.top.1; show very little free memory even
              when I have very few programs running?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 9858,9864 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="aout-elf">
            <para>Why use (what are) a.out and ELF executable
              formats? </para>
          </question>
--- 9858,9864 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Why use (what are) a.out and ELF executable
              formats? </para>
          </question>
***************
*** 9965,9971 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="binary-formats">
            <para>Yes, but why are there so many different formats?</para>
          </question>

--- 9965,9971 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Yes, but why are there so many different formats?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 10049,10055 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="chmod-symlinks">
            <para>Why won't chmod change the permissions on symlinks?</para>
          </question>

--- 10049,10055 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Why won't chmod change the permissions on symlinks?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 10104,10110 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="login-8char">
              restricted to 8 characters?</para>
          </question>
--- 10104,10110 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
              restricted to 8 characters?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 10144,10150 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="dos-binaries">
            <para>Can I run DOS binaries under FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>

--- 10144,10150 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Can I run DOS binaries under FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 10166,10172 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="sup-define">
              it?</para>
          </question>
--- 10166,10172 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
              it?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 10187,10193 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="very-very-cool">
            <para>How cool is FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>

--- 10187,10193 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How cool is FreeBSD?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 10220,10226 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="letmeoutofhere">
            <para>Who's scratching in my memory banks??</para>
          </question>

--- 10220,10226 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Who's scratching in my memory banks??</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 10256,10262 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="define-MFC">
          </question>

--- 10256,10262 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
          </question>

***************
*** 10269,10275 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="define-BSD">
          </question>

--- 10269,10275 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
          </question>

***************
*** 10290,10296 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="define-repocopy">
            <para>What is a repo-copy?</para>
          </question>

--- 10290,10296 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>What is a repo-copy?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 10317,10323 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="bikeshed-painting">
            <para>Why should I care what color the bikeshed is?</para>
          </question>

--- 10317,10323 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Why should I care what color the bikeshed is?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 10396,10402 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="changing-lightbulbs">
            <para>How many FreeBSD hackers does it take to change a
              lightbulb?</para>
          </question>
--- 10396,10402 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How many FreeBSD hackers does it take to change a
              lightbulb?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 10514,10520 ****

      <qandaset>
        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="define-snap-release">
            <para>What are SNAPs and RELEASEs?</para>
          </question>

--- 10514,10520 ----

      <qandaset>
        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>What are SNAPs and RELEASEs?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 10642,10648 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="custom-install-disks">
            <para>How do I create customized installation disks?</para>
          </question>

--- 10642,10648 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How do I create customized installation disks?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 10659,10665 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="makeworld-clobbers">
              installed binaries.</para>
          </question>
--- 10659,10665 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
              installed binaries.</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 10683,10689 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="bus-speed-defaulted">
            <para>When my system boots, it says <quote>(bus speed
              defaulted)</quote>.</para>
          </question>
--- 10683,10689 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>When my system boots, it says <quote>(bus speed
              defaulted)</quote>.</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 10717,10723 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="split-240k">
            <para>How did you split the distribution into 240k files?</para>
          </question>

--- 10717,10723 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How did you split the distribution into 240k files?</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 10740,10746 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="submitting-kernel-extensions">
            <para>I've written a kernel extension, who do I send it
              to?</para>
          </question>
--- 10740,10746 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>I've written a kernel extension, who do I send it
              to?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 10756,10762 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="pnp-initialize">
            <para>How are Plug N Play ISA cards detected and
              initialized?</para>
          </question>
--- 10756,10762 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>How are Plug N Play ISA cards detected and
              initialized?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 10841,10847 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="architectures">
            <para>Does FreeBSD support architectures other than the
              x86?</para>
          </question>
--- 10841,10847 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Does FreeBSD support architectures other than the
              x86?</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 10880,10886 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="major-numbers">
            <para>I need a major number for a device driver I've
              written.</para>
          </question>
--- 10880,10886 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>I need a major number for a device driver I've
              written.</para>
          </question>
***************
*** 10904,10910 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="alternate-directory-layout">
            <para>Alternative layout policies for directories</para>
          </question>

--- 10904,10910 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Alternative layout policies for directories</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 10936,10942 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="kernel-panic-troubleshooting">
            <para>Making the most of a kernel panic</para>
          </question>

--- 10936,10942 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>Making the most of a kernel panic</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 11147,11153 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="dlsym-failure">
            <para>dlsym() stopped working for ELF executables!</para>
          </question>

--- 11147,11153 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question>
            <para>dlsym() stopped working for ELF executables!</para>
          </question>

***************
*** 11169,11175 ****
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>
!         <question id="change-kernel-address-space">
            <para>Increasing or reducing the kernel address space</para>
          </question>

--- 11169,11175 ----
        </qandaentry>

        <qandaentry>