Date:      Wed, 8 Oct 1997 15:51:42 +0200 (MEST)
From:      volf@oasis.IAEhv.nl (Frank Volf)
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   PLIST generation

Hi,

I have a few programs for which I would like to create a port. I read the
instructions in the FreeBSD handbook (from the 2.2.2 CDROM) which are very
clear except for the generation of the PLIST file. I got the impression that
this file should be created by hand. Is that correct? Doing this by hand
seems to me avery error prone process. Is there not an automatic way to
do this, or a tool that can assist you in the process?

Thankx,

            Frank

       Frank Volf - Internet Access Eindhoven - Digitale Stad Eindhoven
  ||  volf@oasis.IAEhv.nl - use for personal mail                         ||
  ||  volf@IAEhv.nl - use for Internet Access Eindhoven related mail      ||
  ||  volf@dse.dse.nl - use for Digital City of Eindhoven related mail    ||
    IAE Public Access Unix System - Dial +31.40.2439436 and login as new.