Date:      Fri, 27 Aug 1999 14:42:28 -0500 (CDT)
From:      David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>
To:        Rusty <irisinc@gci.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Elementary documentation

On Fri, 27 Aug 1999, Rusty wrote:

> My question is; where may I find documentation that is simple enough for
> an above average 11 year old to understand?  An example:  Tonight we

The man pages.  For something like named(8) or senmail(8) they aren't very good,
but for figuring out how to use something, or what its arguments are, they
are wonderful.  They are concise, well-written (mostly...) and tell you what
you need to know.  Figure out how to use man(1), and you can work out most
problems.

David Scheidt