Date:      Tue, 6 Nov 2001 14:34:28 +0100 (CET)
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   OT: pppoe

I got T-DSL on top of my T-ISDN connection last week. That is, I received
the hardware from Telekom (Splitter and T-DSL Modem).

Anyone using T-DSL under FreeBSD yet? Goal is to have a 24 hour connection
to the Internet. I've learnt that I got to have either a T-Online account or
some other provider (Flatrate). I decided for 1&1 who are 10 DM/month
off the T-Online rate.

I also have learnt that I need pppoe (PPP over Ethernet). Does anyone know
if that's working under FreeBSD?

URLs are:
http://librenix.com/?inode=542

When you click on [Read more] you get to:
http://www.bsdtoday.com/2001/February/Features401.html