Date:      Sat, 27 Sep 1997 01:50:03 -0700
From:      "Pedro Giffuni S," <giffunip@asme.org>
To:        chat list <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Linux faster thasn FreeBSD

Is the swap space calculated during installation based on the memory
available, or is it a rough (but changeable) estimate for everyone?

Hmm..I lost John Dyson's recent posting...anyway, I recently discovered
lmbench causes some core dumps when mfs is used as explained in the
handbook (Well, yes I only have 12M but X was not running).

	Pedro.