Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 1999 19:34:54 -0800 (GMT+8)
From:      "Ramoncito P. Puyat" <googoo@pexxnet.com.ph>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   TWIG and IMP - doesn't work

Hello all!!!

	We're trying to implement a web-based mail system here at our
shop. We've been trying to get TWIG (twig.screwdriver.net) and IMP
(horde.org/imp) to work with out success. We tried it on our FBSD3.1 and
RedHat 6.0, to no avail.

	Can't recall the versions of Apache, PHP3, IMAP used. However,
they are the ones shipped with the above OS. We didn't any of the SQL
programs as we only need basic mail access.

	Our Apache has been configured for php3. Our Imap has been confirm
as running. But, during the test we only got to the login page. After
submiting, the server would reply that the document has no content.

	Does anyone have a clue how we should go about this? BTW, our
config files were triple checked and correct as per the FAQ, ReadMe and
other pertinent set-up info.

TIA,

RAMONCITO P. PUYAT <googoo@pexxnet.com.ph>
Technical Director