Date:      Sat, 07 Feb 1998 18:17:47 -0600
From:      "Jonathan E. Lyons" <parrothd@midwest.net>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, Julia Petrova <jpetrova@chopin.uic.rnd.runnet.ru>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Question.

Speaking of talk has anyone else noticed anything strange with ntalkd?
Every now and then whenever I attempt to talk or ytalk to other users on my
2.2.2 system I get;

[No connection yet]
[Checking for invitation on caller's machine]
[Checking for invitation on caller's machine]
[Checking for invitation on caller's machine]
[Checking for invitation on caller's machine]
[Connection closing. Exiting]

But if I kill ntalkd the connection is established, or sometimes it work
like "talk patman@192.168.1.1" instead of "talk pamtan". Is there an
updated version of ntalkd?

Thanks