Date:      Mon, 16 May 2005 15:21:36 +0200 (CEST)
From:      ayed samiha <ayed_samiha@yahoo.fr>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   question

Hello,

I have written a program with netgraph which allow me to connect a node soket to a node Ethernet. But my problem is that the program exit after calling NgSendMsg, in fact it stop at this step:

               if (NgSendMsg(csock, ".",
                      NGM_GENERIC_COOKIE, NGM_CONNECT,
                      &ngc, sizeof(ngc)) < 0)
                errx(EX_OSERR, "can't connect to node");

I don't know why it can't connect these nodes. I have verified the content of the ngc variable and it is what we need.

I have been blocked for 2 days and I need help.

Thank you a lot,
Samiha, ayed_samiha@yahoo.fr

 Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 1 Go d'espace de stockage pour vos mails, photos et vidéos !
Créez votre Yahoo! Mail