Date:      Sun, 15 Jun 1997 10:36:00 PDT
From:      Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>
To:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/devel/gmake/patches patch-aa

asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami) wrote:
> * I guess it's starting to get complicated =)
>
>Yes, now you see why I said that? :)

But I think the "merge-this-by-hand-info-the-PLIST" version still
makes sense.  And I can come up with a (probably unacceptably long)
awk script which takes a PLIST that already lists all the files and
adds the install-info --delete before the first info file, and does
all the install-info's at the end (so that it doesn't have to guess
where the last info file is in case the PLIST isn't sorted).

  Bill