Date:      Thu, 1 Nov 2007 01:13:50 +0100
From:      "Heiko Wundram (Beenic)" <wundram@beenic.net>
To:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bluetooth PAN support for FreeBSD

Am Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2007 09:21:54 schrieb Heiko Wundram (Beenic):
> Am Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2007 07:18:32 schrieben Sie:
> > Do you have a source archive?
>
> Currently, I just have the sources locally, but I'm going to set up a
> mercurial archive for it some time this evening, when I (hopefully)
> get/have my new dedicated server.

The mercurial archive is set up (currently on my employers server, and it'll
move from there):

http://btpand.beenic.net

You (should be able to) clone directly from there.

I wrote a small README, which is also checked in, and the code as it stands
works fine for my phone. If it doesn't work for yours, feel free to mail me,
but I'll be overhauling the current code (which basically came to existance
in the last 24 hours as a rewrite from a previous codebase) over the next
couple of days anyway, because I'm not too happy with quite a lot of design
(non-)decisions I took.

Feel free to send me any comments anyway, though!

--
Heiko Wundram
Product & Application Development