Date:      Tue, 24 Aug 2004 23:11:32 +0200
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tracking down devices in the Hardware Notes

--C7Ke/meiCZutM6I/

Hey Bruce

While working on the Harware Notes I have found two device entries
where I can't really determine which driver is supposed to support
them.

Both were in version 1.1 of common/dev.sgml and not in the old
HARDWARE.TXT.  I also tried grepping in the source tree, but that
hasn't helped in finding in the guilty drivers...  The devices are:

Seagate ST01/02 SCSI controllers
Future Domain 8xx/950 series SCSI controllers

Do you have any idea which driver is suposed to support these devices,
or have some pointers about where I look for their origin?

--=20
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team

--C7Ke/meiCZutM6I/