Date:      Mon, 13 Apr 2020 09:24:16 -0400
From:      Jason Selwitz <jselwitz@gmail.com>
To:        x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FirePro V3900 Compatibility?

Hello I had a quick question regarding the drm-kmod drivers, I'm
currently running an AMD FirePro V3900 under FBSD  12.1-RELEASE-p3
amd64. while it appears to start and identify the Turks chipset
correctly  it seems to be causing random Panics and then restarts the
system, sometimes it could be after a few hours sometimes days, I'm just
curious if there are any known issues with running this display adapter
or If I should switch to an alternate drm-kmod port? if there is any
output I could provide I would be happy to accommodate. thanks!

Jason