Date:      Thu, 31 Jul 1997 03:08:45 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        se@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Advice sought on PnP configuration

Yes, it is a quick hack and it is also a manual mechanism to override
very intelligent algorithms;additionally, is not and all encompassing
solution and one that will allow us to get the stuff out soon *safely*.
Most likely for any intellingent PnP subsystem we will have to support
Did the last PnP configuration failed?, plug, remember, pray dear lord that
the system does not reboot or gets hung.

	Cheers,
	Amancio