Date:      10 Jun 2001 18:45:23 -0400
From:      Jose Antonio Ortega Ruiz <jao@gnu.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   emacs info manual

hi all,

i'm a new user of FreeBSD 4.2. i've installed both GNU info and emacs
20.7 from the ports collection, but i've noticed that the emacs manual
(in info format) is not installed in my system. i've browsed the ports
collection (and my filesystem) and have not found it (just the
emacs-lisp manual and the emacs-lisp intro, but not the emacs
manual. i know i could download it from the gnu servers and install
the info files manually: is this the way to get it? or should it have
been installed together with the emacs port?

thanks in advance for yuour help,

best  regards,

jao