Date:      Sun, 12 Apr 1998 19:43:44 +0200
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   IMPORTANT:  PRs in suspended state

------- =_aaaaaaaaaa

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 19:43:44 +0200
Sender: phk@critter.freebsd.dk
Bcc: Blind Distribution List: ;

In an attempt to get to the 3.0-RELEASE ready frame of mind, I am
doing a end-to-other review of our Gnats database right now.  The
PRs which contain substance, but with little or no hope to get done
will be moved to "suspended" state.

There are a few PRs already in that state, which I have not visited
yet, but when I'm done, "suspended" will have the meaning of:

	"Yeah, good idea, where is the patch ?"

So these things will basically be up for grabs by anybody who feels
like it.  It is not a 100% guarantee that the code will be adopted
if you write it, but chances are certainly very good.

So if you are one of those people who don't know where to start:

	http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi?state=s

may provide you with some good ideas.

Poul-Henning

PS: It would help and speed my review, if you would check all the
PRs you have opened, and close the ones which doesn't apply any
more.  If you are not a committer, just submit a followup saying
	"can be closed because: ..."

------- =_aaaaaaaaaa--