Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 1999 18:49:40 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tester Wanted: PR 12731 (inetd bug) How-To-Repeat

Hi folks,

I'm looking for feedback on whether the bug listed in PR 12731 (inetd's
hosts_options(5) spawn handling breaks after SIGHUP) exists in inetd on
3.2-STABLE.

If you have a bit of free time and a non-mission-critical inetd built
from rev 1.46.2.3 of inetd.c running on 3.2-STABLE, I'd appreciate it if
you'd look at PR 12731's How-To-Repeat, try it out on your box and let
me know whether you see the problem.

Please mail me directly for the sake of your fellow list members :-) .
I'll post back to the list when I have feedback, and I'm not too worried
about multiple responses.

Thanks!
Sheldon.

PS: The PR is viewable online at: