Date:      Tue, 07 May 2002 07:55:17 +1000
From:      Rob Secombe <robseco@teksupport.net.au>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Virus protection

Hi all,

I am in the process of trialing RAV with sendmail libmilter. Easy to
install, auto-updates, and best of all, for ISP's, the licencing is based
on the number of domains you want to protect and you can add them as you
want. So you can sell the virus scanning as a "value add" that you can
switch on or off. I have not run it under any considerable load as yet but
so far it looks good.

http://www.ravantivirus.com/

Cheers

Rob.