Date:      Sat, 22 Oct 2005 11:03:31 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        Sean McNeil <sean@mcneil.com>
Cc:        amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sk0 suddenly stops working

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, Sean McNeil wrote:

> I get the following on 6-current RC1:
>
> Oct 21 14:46:42 server kernel: sk0: watchdog timeout
> Oct 21 14:46:42 server kernel: sk0: link state changed to DOWN

what type of sk(4)? could you mail the relevant parts[1] of
set boot_verbose=1?

Does it actually stop working or does it just log? I am also seeing
these messages and the UP comes 2 hours later but I am working on that
machine all the time without interruption.

Do you use dhclient?

[1] see http://sources.zabbadoz.net/freebsd/if_sk.html for samples.