Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 2002 16:52:07 +0200
From:      "Patrick O'Reilly" <bsd@perimeter.co.za>
To:        "Bill Moran" <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Question List" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Voice QOS issue using ipfw/dummynet

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Moran" <wmoran@potentialtech.com>

> Hardware.  It could be an issue with the hardware you're using.  Not
only
> the PCs, but your switches, hubs and wiring.  What does the
architecture
> look like?

Bill,

thanks for responding.

I will try all your suggestions.  I am a little concerned about the
Hardware, and since you mentioned it too I'll keep that in mind for
test-by-swap later if nothing else shows up.  The customer is testing
whether we can get this solution to replace the more expensive
brand-name routers, but the test kit he has given me is, well, rather
"long in the tooth" :)

Thanks again,
Patrick.