Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:23:29 -0800 (PST)
From:      Nicole <nicole@unixgirl.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   nfs server not responding - is alive again

Hi
 Could anyone tell me please why I would receive these messages and what I can
do to help avoid them?
 The servers are not that busy and the NFS connection is on a private 10.0
interconnect between the servers, yet I still get these now and again.

    Thanks!

  Nicole

 nicole@unixgirl.com         |\ __ /|   (`\   http://www.unixgirl.com/
 webmistress@dangermouse.org | o_o  |__  ) )  http://www.dangermouse.org/