Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 2004 06:40:47 -0600
From:      Sean Welch <Sean_Welch@alum.wofford.org>
To:        jedgar@fxp.org
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD vs eMachines M6805 part II

Chris, this is very interesting.  I've been eyeing this machine
as a posible replacement for my Dell Inspiron 8000 (hate giving
up the 1600x1200 res screen though...)

A few questions.

I looked at your verbose dmesg and wasn't able to tell if your
sound works (there are a bunch of mss_probe messages) and it
looks as though you might be having some issue with the
firewire ethernet mode (sbp messages).  Could you clarify?

Also, do the sleep modes work for you?

"project evil" may help you with the wireless chipset.

Sean