Date:      Fri, 03 Nov 2000 13:44:51 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports INDEX

In message <20001103150543.X27163@puck.firepipe.net> Will Andrews writes:
: >   By the way, I believe the 4,100th port award goes to sada-san's commit
: >   of japanese/leafrogue.
:
: !@$%!@$%!@$#  WOW!!  Even _I_ didn't think we'd have 4,100+ ports in
: time.
:
: *shaking head*  you crazy fools!!  :-)

It is a shame we couldn't buy 5# of chocolate covered espresso beans
for Steve Price and set him in front of the termnial for the weekend.
We'd have 4200 ports for sure by 4.2R :-)

However, at the rate we're going we'll hit 4300 for 4.3R w/o any
problems.  And 5.0R is going to be delayed long enough that we might
even have 5000 for it.

Warner