Date:      Tue, 8 Aug 2006 09:20:17 +0200
From:      m.ehinger@ltur.de
To:        Antony Mawer <fbsd-stable@mawer.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ncplogin panic

Sory if i forgott that.

I get this when i am copying from the Netware Server. Copying to the Server works well.

             Antony Mawer <fbsd-stable@mawer.org>

             08.08.2006 02:14                                                                                                    An
                                                               m.ehinger@ltur.de
                                                                                                                              Kopie
                                                               freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
                                                                                                                              Thema
                                                               Re: ncplogin panic

On 7/08/2006 7:40 PM, m.ehinger@ltur.de wrote:
> With this changes (i use Version 1.17 from cvs) i get no more panics.
>
> But i still get some
>
> md_get_mem(461): incomplete copy
>
> messages.
>
> I aslo still got the problem that i can't copy smal files (<8M) with "cp". I get an "invalid argument" message from "cp". So
"less"
> or "cat" can display the smal files without problems.

Are you copying to or from the Netware server?