Date:      Mon, 1 Sep 1997 00:59:31 -0400
From:      Matthew Hunt <hunt@mph124.rh.psu.edu>
To:        Adrian <adrian@virginia.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: alt="" for images

On Mon, Sep 01, 1997 at 12:47:46AM -0400, Adrian wrote:

> users.  Don't forget that lynx is the default browser under FreeBSD.

I don't mean to dilute your point, because I agree with it.  ALT
tags should be provided whenever sensible, and Lynx should be
supported, etc.

But Lynx, Mosaic, Netscape, etc. are all in the Ports Collection,
and not included with the base system.  So I can't agree that Lynx
is the "default browser".

Maybe we should say that "fetch" is the default browser for FreeBSD?

<duck>

--
Matthew Hunt <mph@pobox.com> * Think locally, act globally.
finger hunt@mph124.rh.psu.edu for PGP public key.