Date:      Sun, 02 Sep 2012 20:42:09 +0400
From:      Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
To:        Li-Wen Hsu <lwhsu@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        python <python@freebsd.org>, portmgr@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Simple change into Mk/bsd.python.mk

Li-Wen Hsu wrote on 02.09.2012 20:37:
> On Sun, Sep 02, 2012 at 16:01:51 +0400, Ruslan Mahmatkhanov wrote:
>>
>> I believe that original intention was not to hardcode the zope port
>> version. Yes, there is only one zope version at the moment, but there
>> may be more in future. Just though about ports that needs different zope
>> versions. Please tell me if I understand it wrong.
>>

> We have the same thought.  Sorry that my expression was not clear.
> My proposed patch is attached, and what I just wanted was reducing
> hardcoded dependency of ${LOCALBASE}/bin/zopectl .  I am not sure which
> one is better, so please just commit one you like.

Ah, understood. I like the idea. Thank you! If there will not be strong
objections, this will be committed tomorrow.

> BTW, should we bother portmgr at this point?  I believe they have much
> more important things need to deal with.  But I am still happy to hear
> any suggestion from them if they want to step in.
>
> Regards,
> Li-Wen

To be honest, I was under impression that anything under Mk/ should be
portmgr approved, but Chris told me that this is not the case.

--
Regards,
Ruslan

Tinderboxing kills... the drives.