Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 2002 17:04:35 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Philippe CASIDY <pcasidy@casidy.com>
To:        stijn@win.tue.nl
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: devel/imake-4: can everybody build it under a 4.6-RC?

On  6 Jun, Stijn Hoop wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 04:26:16PM +0200, Philippe CASIDY wrote:
>> I sent two posts regarding this problem on -ports. I am wondering if the
>> problem is specific to my place or not.
>
> No - see below.
>
>> # setenv WRKDIRPREFIX /usr/obj
>
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> This is known to break many ports. The workaround is to use something else.
> It has to do with the MAKEFILE setting in bsd.port.mk IIRC, but I think there
> is a PR open on the subject somewhere.

That's right:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/33108

but it is working on my 4.5-STABLE. But maybe because on this machine
/usr/obj is a separate device and mfs mounted!

Well, i then will try something else like /usr/tmp or /usr/obj/ports
In fact /usr is the only filesystem where i have enough place.

Thanks!

Phil.