Date:      24 Oct 2002 19:05:58 -0500
From:      Craig Boston <craig@olyun.gank.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/44446: New bison breaks krb5 build

On Thu, 2002-10-24 at 18:59, Craig Boston wrote:

> >Number:         44446
> >Category:       ports
> >Synopsis:       New bison breaks krb5 build
> >Confidential:   no
> >Severity:       critical
> >Responsible:    freebsd-ports
> >State:          open
--snip--
> Seems to be related to the upgrade of bison to 1.75. \
I've run into this on every machine I've tried so far. \
Sorry for marking as critical/high priority, but I'm sure \
many will be scrambling to upgrade due to the recently \
discovered buffer overflow...

Argh!  Sorry everyone about the non-wrapped lines.  That's what I get
for using the stinkin web form...

Craig