Date:      Thu, 6 Jan 2000 08:44:51 +0100
From:      "Frank (sysadmin)" <frank@student.rug.ac.be>
To:        William Woods <freebsd@cybcon.com>
Cc:        Alex <ak@freenet.co.uk>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3com woes....its detected but..............

On Wed, Jan 05, 2000 at 11:39:12PM -0800, William Woods wrote:
> New news, I van now ping, the times suck:

Sounds like your Everyday Irq Conflict ... What irq is your card using?
What irq under windows? Anything else on these irqs?

Try to set the irq manualy (/etc/pccard.conf) to something free.

I have the exact same thing with my 3Com card if it is on the same irq as the
soundcard ...

frank
--
Frank Louwers                                      Unix System Administrator
PGP:  1024D/3F6A7EDD D597 566A BDF5 BBFB C308  447A 5E81 1188 3F6A 7EDD