Date:      Sat, 15 Jul 2006 21:58:05 +0200
From:      christian <christian@qunec.net>
To:        "Travis H." <solinym@gmail.com>,  freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RDR for locally generated traffic

> Hmm, gosh, I don't really know without trying.  I think so, it should
> be like any other incoming packet as it arrives on the lo0 interface.
> Try it and let us know!
>
> You could also use route-to, or a static route, rather than an if
> alias, to get it to go to lo0, I think.

So, didnt worked on lo0 (dont know why).
Instead I used a secondary NIC which is not in use and assigned there the
IP address, this worked of course, but isnt the nicest solution.
This setup affects 10 servers, all of them will get this RDR rule and the
secondary IP address.
Maybe its the only way.

cheers,

Christian