Date:      Fri, 31 Jan 1997 23:23:37 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        Simon Shapiro <Shimon@i-Connect.Net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CVS TAGS, whaere are you?

On Fri, 31 Jan 1997, Simon Shapiro wrote:

> What are the proper tags, for CVS, to checkout the 3.0-SNAP source tree,
> the 2.2-BETA tree, and the SMP tree.  I already know that the -current tree
> is ``.''.

SMP is separate from the main cvs tree, so no tag will get it.  Someone
correct me if I'm wrong here, but doesn't the CVSROOT/val-tags file list
the available tags?  Here's the file:

RELENG_2_1_0 y
HEAD y
JULIAN_HACK y
SCSI y
ALLMAN y
RELENG_2_1_5_RELEASE y
scsi y
CSRG y
RELENG_2_1_0_RELEASE y
v8_8_2 y
RELENG_2_2_BP y
RELENG_2_2 y
RELENG_2_1_6_RELEASE y

If I'm right about this file, the tags seem to be fairly obvious.

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |