Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 95 22:07:21 EDT
From:      jleppek@suw2k.ess.harris.com (James Leppek)
To:        freebsd-current@freefall.FreeBSD.org, dyson@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Progress so far on the Sig-11 problem

I have a 16meg 486 system and all I need to do is start X.
all xterms after initial startup die with sig 11
then after a few tries the xterms start to work but
xarchie keeps faulting sig 6. It may be that all X and X apps
will need to be rebuilt...ouch

I realize everyone using current is definitely at risk but I do not think
there is any question now that current is very broken.
Well, maybe this message/thread is enough since everyone supping
current should be reading this list :-)

It looks like the packaged version of xarchie (dated may 16) will always sig 6
for me. You may want to try it to see if it helps isolate things.

Jim Leppek