Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2000 17:28:55 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        andyt <andyt@afua.net>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSDCon East

Flights are SOMETIMES cheap to Orlando, but it depends upon the
season. Also, hotels there are high.

Every site has its tradeoffs.

If one wanted to do the convention near DC, Baltimore would be a
good choice because there are lots of bargain airfares and a
glut of hotel rooms in the area.

If the goal were to do it near Boston, I'd consider Providence because
airfares are lower and it's a bit closer to NYC. One might be able
to get some sponsorship from Andover for such a conference.

But I'd pick the Front Range myself, because it's centrally located
and has lots of people involved in FreeBSD and OpenBSD.

--Brett