Date:      Sat, 8 May 2004 02:21:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Incoming Mail List <mailist@whoweb.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   netscape 7.1 profile error

Netscape 7.1 from FreeBSD Ports
FBSD V5.2

I get the following error when trying to open Netscape.  I know it sounds
like a locking issue but I can't find the file that stores the profile
or the lock file for it.  Anyone run into this and have a solution?
I can create a new profile, but only use it once.  After I close Netscape
and try to rerun it, the error pops up if I try to use that profile again.

"Netscape 7.1 cannot use the profile "Fred" because it is in use.
Please choose another profile or create a new one"