Date:      Sun, 26 Sep 1999 21:53:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jason <jasonv@gate.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sound Card

I have been trying to get my SoundBlaster PCI 64 to work and I cannot do
it. I have searched the freebsd.org website and tried every possible
kernel config option there to no success. In Micro$loth Windoze 98 it sees
the card as being on IRQ 10 and port 220. So I have used those in the
config file as well.

What I am asking is if this card has ANY kernel support at all and if so
what do I need to put in my kernel config file to get it to work.

Thank you,
Squeaky