Date:      Sun, 5 May 2002 16:38:00 +0300
From:      Mike Jackson <mjj@pp.fi>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   hp omnibook 6000

Hi,
 Does anyone here besides myself run FreeBSD 4.5 or later on an HP
OmniBook 6000? Are there any good websites with details and experiences
from other users?

 Specifically, I need help or advice with:

 - full screen console mode
 - APM
 - sound

 I have tried, to no avail, to get full screen and APM working by
recompiling the kernel and enabling settings in startup files. Please
let me know if you have these things working and how you did it :)

Thanks!
Mike