Date:      Mon, 08 Nov 1999 10:09:15 +0100
From:      Marc van Kempen <marc@bowtie.nl>
To:        Randall Hopper <aa8vb@ipass.net>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Trailers (& hardware playback assist)

> http://www.apple.com/quicktime/trailers/index.html
>
>      Just finished watching the '007' quicktime trailer in MSWin (very
> cool), but my xanim's here in FreeBSD all croaked on it.
>
>      Is anyone able to play this in FreeBSD with any tool, freeware or
> commercial?  I'd sure like to know if you can.  QT video playback is one of
> the few things I keep MSWin on this box for.

You could try MainActor, it's a film editing suite which has binaries for
Linux.

	http://www.mainconcept.de/html/downloads.html

Regards,
Marc.

Marc van Kempen                 BowTie Technology
Email: marc@bowtie.nl            WWW & Databases
tel. +31 40 2 43 20 65
fax. +31 40 2 44 21 86         http://www.bowtie.nl