Date:      Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:15:12 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Bengt Ahlgren <bengta@sics.se>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sony Ericsson GC75 GPRS pccard modem

In message <uh7vg48bxa6.fsf@ferrari.sics.se> Bengt Ahlgren writes:
: I have no clue what the message about not being able to activate fast
: mode is about.  Do I need to worry?

No.  I'll make it go away at some point.

: There is one strange thing happening with the system after I have
: removed the card.  Inserting my regular Ethernet card (3Com 3C574B)
: afterwards works fine, but when I then do "pccardc power 0 0", the
: system hangs and beeps continuously until I eject the card.  The
: system then seems fine and has not crashed.

What rev of the OS?

Warner