Date:      Sun, 17 Dec 2006 02:02:19 +0300 (MSK)
From:      "harrow" <harrow@yandex.ru>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Trouble while "git clone": any other way vs git?

hi...

I've troubles while making "git clone"... Tried to get it over http (I'm under proxy) for a some times. For some minutes it works good, but then the process hangs and no trafic presents (mostly while "following patch XXX").
It seems the matter of it is in my internet provider specific, but i've no other connection way now.

Is there any other way how I can get experimental xorg ports tree, may be cvs or svn or snapshot-tarball?

thanks...