Date:      Tue, 1 Oct 2002 18:04:12 +0000
From:      Baldur Gislason <baldur@foo.is>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mail list

My mail server was down for a couple of days and now I moved the mail to
another server, seems to be working fine but I don't seem to be receiving any
mail from the freebsd lists anymore. Does it automatically unsubscribe me if
it gets warnings from my secondary servers about delayed delivery?
Please cc me in any answer since I don't seem to be subscribed anymore.

Baldur Gislason
baldur@foo.is