Date:      Thu, 01 Apr 2004 22:13:36 +0200
From:      "Guslan" <VGGOYKMRZDNL@spammotel.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   dhclient on freebsd

   Hello!
   I have problem with crunchgen! I use the FreeBSD 4.9 Realease and will
   crunch dhclient. I can crunch other progs example sh, ifconfig or
   mount and
   have no problems. But dhclient is a big problem for me.
   I send you my crunchfile.conf:
        cat > crunchfile.conf << EOF
   srcdirs /usr/src/contrib/isc-dhcp/client/
   progs dhclient
   EOF
      crunchgen -m Makefile crunchfile.conf
      make
   exit
   I get message:
   crunchgen: warning: could not find source directory: crunchfile.conf:
   dhclient
   crunchgen: crunchfile.conf: dhclient: warning: could not find any .o
   files
   crunchgen: crunchfile.conf: dhclient: ignoring program because of
   errors
   Run "make -f Makefile" to build crunched binary.
   cc -O -pipe  -c crunchfile.c
   cc -static -o crunchf! ile crunchfile.o
   strip crunchfile
   The crunfile make a dump when I it started.
   Can you help me? Can I crunch dhclient or can't?
   Thanks for you answer
   Guslan